Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Too much TV?

Other than his story-writing in MS-Word, Z also keeps spreadsheets and an MS-Money file, and plays pretend stuff with those. His Excel spreadsheet has tabs that are similar to the spreadsheet I use for a budget.

The other day, he was asking about something I was doing and I showed how I could sort expenses to see what category was highest, which led to this conversation:

Me: See, so taxes is the biggest number, even more than we spend on this house.
Z: Then you better not vote for Marva Armstrong.
Me: Who?
Z: Marva Armstrong will raise your taxes.
Me: I'm not sure. I don't know who she is, but her opponents will say those things. You can't believe it all.
Z: Well, she wants to raise taxes on movies-tickets and restaurants and stuff

A few days later, I caught the same TV ad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home