Friday, October 20, 2006

Little Researcher

As I mentioned before, Z loves to read and also loves to write. The other day he said to me that maybe he'd like to grow up to be a researcher.

"What type?" I asked, "researchers usually research some subject, like History or Biology and so on."

"I was to research all sorts of stuff, to make books like these for children", he replied, holding up a copy of 'Great Mammals of the Ocean'.

Today, asked, "What sites on the internet can I go to, to do some research?", and before I could answer, he added, "Oh! yes, I know. I can simply go to Google and search". And, with that, he was off.

I should check that Google's "safe filtering" is set to "strict" on all three computers, because he flits from one to another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home