Monday, September 29, 2008

The kid has a blog

Yesterday, I allowed Z to create a blog of his own on Blogger, but asked him to mark it "by invite only" for now. With his permission, I'm cross-posting his first post here. The style may seem not unfamiliar, but parents know that imitation with minor variation is the root of creativity. Without further ado, I present "phantaKid's" first blog post:

Title: Badminton
Today, I was playing badminton. I was having a conversation with dad:

Me: Remember that overly optimistic guy from The Series of Unfortunate Events? I think his name was Lenny or something.
Dad:Yup. He reminds me of Black Knight from Monty Python
Me: Oh yeah.
"Look, your arm's cut off!" says King Arthur.
"It's just a flesh wound," says the Black Knight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home