Thursday, September 29, 2005

About this blog

This is my son's blog. No, not really his, he's just 7 years old. I wanted to chronicle some of the little things that I'd have fun remembering later (like a memory-album).

Sometimes, I use a 'faux voice' that supposedly is his, because I think it can better express some of his attitudes and reasoning. Someday, he'll have a real blog of his own.

As for the title, 7 year olds are not Objectivist (the anarchist little tykes!), the original by-line 'my dad reads Ayn Rand' describes the extent of my son's philosophical leanings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, just ran into your blogs. We too are kids, bloggings. Check out them there:

Oxychecn

Dragonray

I'll read more of yours and comment on them later...

Cheers!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home